Dear RACS Families,
It is with great anticipation and excitement that I welcome you to the 22-23 school year! We have so many reasons to celebrate this year:
- We have finally moved fully into our new buildings! It will be a great year of getting used to a permanent home and making this space our own. I look forward to developing traditions and building a history along with students, staff and families.
- Fifth grade is now in place and we are a complete K-5 program.
- We have new staff joining us – many that come to RACS with several years of classroom experience. Our new teachers are very enthusiastic about beginning their time with Rochester Academy.
- All students will be working on a new writing program aimed at polishing basic skills and working on units of study that will produce many masterpieces.
- We will be holding Student of the Month assemblies to celebrate outstanding students who exhibit the RACS way every day. We plan on live streaming these so families can be part of the fun.
- We are launching a new method of communication, Parent Square. This system will make communication between home and school easier and allow us to keep you updated on school happenings via text and email.
All of these and more are reasons why families such as yours continue to choose RACS for their children’s education. We are truly a family and partners in this journey of learning. The entire RACS staff is committed to and invested in helping your children become the very best they can be – socially, emotionally and academically.
Check our website www.racschool.com and social media (Instagram: @racselementary) for all things RACS related.
Please reach out at any time with questions or concerns.
In partnership –
Elementary School Principal