SchoolTool Parent Portal
Accessing SchoolTool’s Parent Portal
- Open your browser and navigate to the SchoolTool URL for your school: https://www.schooltool.com/RACS/
- Enter the email address you provided to the district.
- If you already have a password, enter it now. Otherwise, skip to the “First Time Logins/Forgotten Passwords” section. Remember that passwords are case sensitive.
- Click the Login button to login.
First Time Logins/Forgotten Passwords
You will see the “Forgot Password” link on login, which allows you to reset your password or register as a new user.
1. You will see the screen refresh and you will be prompted again to enter your username. Fill in the box with your email address, and click the submit button.
- Clicking Submit will cause an email message to be sent to you that will contain your new password.
2. Retrieve the new password from email.
- Log into your email account and look for an email message from "SchoolTool."
- Copy the password provided exactly, including any numbers, capital letters, and special characters and enter this temporary password into the appropriate field on the login screen.
3. Once you have logged in successfully you will see the main Home screen, which generally includes 3 tabs: Students, Campus, and Account.
- Additional tabs may be available depending on district settings.